Aluminum M.2 NVME SSD Enclosure Adapter, USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) to NVME PCI-E M-Key Solid State Drive External Enclosure Support UASP Trim (Fits only NVMe PCIe 2242/2260/2280 SSD)
- Applicable SSD – This M.2 SSD Enclosure only for NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD (PCIE-based). Applicable to sizes 2242 / 2260 / 2280 solid state drivers. Does not support M.2 SATA based SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, M.2 PCIe devices such as WiFi and capture cards, mSATA SSDs, and non-M.2 form factor SSDs.
- Type C interface – Both side can be inserted; USB-C Gen 2 10Gbps or Thunderbolt 3 are recommended for extreme speed performance. One HD movie transfer only takes 2 seconds; Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.0 up to 5Gbps.
- Aluminum Alloy Shell – Adopts aluminum alloy shell, slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, be portable and easy to carry;
- Blue Indicator – Blue Indicator shows the data transfer status, easy and clear;
- High Quality Master Chip – Adopts high performance controller IC, Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and exteend the lifetime of SSD. Compatible Multi OS, Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ Linux/ MAC.
According to the New USB-IF standard, the USB 3.2 specification replaces the USB3.0 USB3.1 specification and it introduced a new nomenclature, the USB 3.2 specification absorbed all prior USB 3.0/3.1 specifications, So, our 10Gbps USB C NVME SSD Enclosure, we can say USB3.1 Gen 2 or USB3.2 Gen 2(Old Nomenclature /New Nomenclature)
USB 3.2 New Nomenclature:
1. USB3.2 Gen 1 = USB3.1 Gen 1 , Product transfer rate is up to 5Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB
2. USB3.2 Gen 2 = USB3.1 Gen 2 , Product transfer rate is up to 10Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps
3. USB3.2 Gen 2X2, Product transfer rate is up to 20Gbps, Marketing name: SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps
SSK Type C M.2 NVMe PCIE SSD Enclosure
SSK M.2 NVME SSD Enclosure adopts high performance controller chip, up to 10Gbps high-speed data transmission. 1GB file only takes1 second ; Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD.
Attention: It supports PCI-E based M key & (M+B) key M.2 NVME SSD up to 2TB; SATA-based B Key & (B+M) Key M.2 SSD or PCIe AHCI SSD are not supported!
Extreme Data Transfer
With USB 3.1 Gen2 interface,provides transfer speeds of up to 1000MB/s,1GB file1 second. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.0 up to 5Gbps.