StarTech.com 1:2 Standalone USB 2.0 Flash Drive Duplicator and Eraser
- DUPLICATE OR ERASE TWO USB DRIVES: The standalone USB duplicator lets you duplicate or wipe two USB drives simultaneously, without having to connect to a host computer.
- NO NEED TO WAIT: The USB cloner supports both asynchronous and synchronous duplication. Asynchronous duplication lets you remove and replace a drive while the other drive continues to copy.
- TWO DUPLICATION MODES: The USB flash drive duplicator supports two duplication modes, system-and-file or whole-drive. You can save time and copy over partitions and stored data using system and file duplication mode. Or you can create a mirror image of your drive and perform a sector-by-sector duplication using whole-drive duplication mode.
- SECURELY WIPE YOUR USB DRIVES: The USB memory stick duplicator and eraser supports several erase modes including quick-erase, full-erase and secure-erase. Secure-erase meets global requirements, including the new NIST (SP 800-88 Rev1) standards, ensuring that all drives are properly wiped.
- EASY TO USE: The USB thumb drive copier features an LCD display so that you can monitor erasing and duplication to ensure completion. It also has four shortcut keys for easy operation.