Push Pop Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy Autism Special Needs Stress Reliever Popper – PlayStation controller
- Safe material: The bubble toy is made of soft and environmentally friendly organic silicon material, which is safe and non-toxic, durable and can be cleaned. This bubble toy is an excellent sensory tool to soothe you and can provide good sensory interaction. A variety of colors and shapes can meet your needs. More importantly, the bright colors and pleasant sounds will surely relax any child or adult.
- Appearance design of the game controller: The appearance design of the game controller adds more fun to this bubble toy, which is very suitable for teaching children to think in new ways. This sensory toy provides a good opportunity for young players to expand their strategic thinking ability. Full of creative sensory toys, let your creativity flow continuously, and make your own game rules.
- Sensory bubble toys: Just press the bubbles down and they will make a slight sound; then flip them and start again. You can find the joy of childhood. This toy can exercise childrens thinking ability. The rules of the game are simple enough for a 5-year-old child, but with a winning strategy, it can trigger anyones neurons. It is also waterproof, so you can play anywhere even when taking a bath. Can be reused and cleaned.
- Relieve stress and kill time: These sensory toys are very suitable for people with autism/stress. They are also suitable for all kinds of people: the elderly, children and adults.
- Widely used: Eliminate irritable bubbles, suitable for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism. Help relieve the anxiety of children with high anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder. This colorful toy has a good bubble sound and is the perfect gift for your child on birthdays, Christmas parties and Thanksgiving. A partner is the best parent-child moment, and toys will be the best family game. This is also the ideal choice to kill boredom during the journey.
PLEASE NOTE: Colours available are – GREEN/BLUE/GREY whilst stocks last