Serial ATA cables are replacing wide Parallel ATA ribbon cables in many applications. The Serial ATA cable is smaller, more flexible, and therefore easier to route inside a chassis. With the trend toward miniaturization, these characteristics are beneficial in many product designs. The cables feature two shielded 26 AWG pairs in a PVC jacket, gold plated contacts and one straight/one right angle polarized seven position connector. Custom lengths available with modest minimum requirements.
- Meets SATA application requirements.
- Tight pitch 7 position connectors save space compared to larger parallel ATA connectors.
- Supports transfer rates of up to 3Gbps depending on the peripherals used.
- Right angle connector reduces cable strain for applications requiring a 90 degree bend.
- Length: 0.15 Meter
- Cable Color: Flat / Red
- Connector Color: Black
- 0.15 Meter SATA to SATA Right Angled Data Cable.