USB C to DisplayPort Cable 4K@60Hz(Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) Compatible with MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, Apple iPad Pro2018,MacBook Air 2019/2018,Mate 30/P30/Pro,Galaxy Note 10/S10/S10+/S9/S8
- Thunderbolt 3 to DP Displays – This cable allows you to connect a USB C computer or smartphone to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort displays. Stream sports events, watch movies, play games, show photos / albums straight from your phone, never miss the playful touchdown or your favorite TV episodes in MIRROR MODE.
- 4K @ 60Hz – Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p. The mirror mode and the expansion mode are available. An ideal solution for connecting a USB C device to DisplayPort monitors for authentic high definition audio and video.
- Great compatibility – Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 compatible devices with DP mode Alt, such as iPad Pro 2018, MacBook Air 2019/2018, MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, iMac 2017, Macbook, Surface Book 2, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS15, HP EliteBook Folio G1. Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10 + / S10 / S10 + / S10E / S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei P30 / P20 Pro / Mate 30 / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro. (NOT for other tablets or smartphones).
- Plug & Play – No additional driver / software required. Simply connect your Thunderbolt 3 or Type C devices to the TV Display port. It controls your DP TV / Monitor / Projector for video and audio. For devices with USB 3.1 Gen 1, S9 / S8, synchronization may take longer. Please be patient and give more time.
- Reliable and Portable Design – High quality aluminum alloy body for better thermal insulation. Fits perfectly with the USB C ports of your devices for stable signal transmission. Gold plated type C connector resists corrosion, compact and lightweight body.