USB-C to Ethernet Gigabit Adapter Type C to RJ45 Wired Network Thunderbolt 3 LAN Adaptor Compatible with MacBook Pro Air, Surface Pro, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, XPS15/13, Samsung Tabs
|Hardware interface||USB 3.1 Type C|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6 x 2.4 x 1.6 centimetres|
|Data link protocol||USB, Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data transfer rate||1000 Megabits Per Second|
- Easy to Use: UGREEN USB C to Ethernet Adapter (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) is specially designed for the device without RJ45 port, it can simply connect your MacBook Pro to a high-speed wired network, perfect for download the large file, and watch a movie. This USB C network adapter is plug and play for Windows 10/8.1/8/, Mac OS, iPadOS, Android and PS5.
- Blazing Fast Gigabit Speed: The Thunderbolt 3 Ethernet Adapter providing an Ethernet speed up to 1Gbps / 1000Mbps, this USB C internet ethernet converter is a perfect solution to buffer-free movie streaming, online gaming, data transferring, and video conferencing.
- Impressive Stability Network: Compared to WIFI, this USB C to Rj45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter can get much faster, more reliable network speed, efficiently prevent wireless connection dropping. This Ethernet to usb c adapter is great for avoiding wireless interference and privacy issues.
- Broad Compatibility: UGREEN USB C to Rj45 Ethernet Adapter can work flawlessly with your MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017, MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018, MacBook 12″, iMac, iMac Pro, iPad Air 2020, iPad Pro 2020/2018, Dell XPS 15/13, ASUS ZenBook/VivoBook, Lenovo Yoga 720/910/920, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/Note 20, Tablet Tab S6, Tab A 10.5, Chromebook, Surface Pro 7/ Surface Book 2 / Surface Laptop 3, Nintendo Switch/Lite (Please make sure your Nintendo Switch/Lite is the latest version 10.1.0)
- Stylish Top-notch Workmanship: This USB 3.1 Type C Ethernet Adapter is made with a premium Aluminum case, which for better heat dissipation, and the matte surface design offers you a comfortable touch feeling; The solid USB-C connector provides a snug connection with your devices for stable network signal transfer.