USB-C To Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
Add a wired network connection using a USB Type-C port for Internet connectivity.
• Adds a wired network connection for Internet access
• Designed for use with a USB-C port
• Auto-sensing detects the correct network speed
• Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS
• Housing materials: Plastic
• Housing dimensions (LxWxH): 76.6 x 23.4 x 15.6mm
• Cable length: 2.4 inches
• Ports: USB-C Male, RJ45 Female
• Weight: 27.8g
The USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter is an ideal solution for converting an existing USB-C port to a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired network connection to the Internet. This adapter utilizes the high bandwidth of the USB-C port to support true Gigabit Ethernet speeds. This flexible solution requires no external power supply, simply connect the adapter to an available USB-C port, and connect a Cat5 cable from the adapter to an RJ45 Network port. With speeds up to 1000Mbps, file transfer between computers is fast and easy, even with large amounts of multimedia data. The adapter is a great solution for those new computers that do not provide a wired Ethernet port or have a damaged Ethernet port.