Wii to HDMI Converter Connector with 1080p/720p Video Output and 3.5mm Audio
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss! Works with DVI monitor. Hassle Free! Plug and play.
- With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided. The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring, no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.
- Attention: it can’t be connected to the switch/splitter only connect directly to the TV, monitor or projector
- Don’t forget to go into the settings and change screen resolution from 480i to 480p. Some HD TVs do not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI: they only work through the composite A/V cords. If you switch the Wii to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.